• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game-modes request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I need non-ending map game-modes that can be switched throught voting or typing.

My plan is to have 2 teams and use 1 unit per player and set team 1 = allies os computer player 1, and team 2 = allies of computer player 2

[HIGH PRIORITY]
Last Team Standing - I need a last-team standing mode where when there are no units from one team allive the other team wins the round (as I stated before the map should't come to an total end, just matches over matches) A match should have 3 rounds and the team with most rounds won wins the match.

[MID PRIORITY]

Capture the Flag - an common capture the flag mode

Kill The King - A random player is picket from each team and set as king, the opposite's team objective is to kill the other king, the team which kills the opposite king first wins the round.

[LOW PRIORITY]

Free-for-all (Last Man Standing) - All alliances are broken and the last player alive is the winner of the round

Arena - Two teams are thrown in an arena and should survive incoming creep waves as well as the opposite team trying to kill them.

Arena (co-op) - All players are allied and should try to survive incoming creep waves

-----ALL HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED, THANKS IN ADVICE!------------

Level 8
Ask here in the triggers and scripts section, but I doubt anyone would make the whole map with the game modes for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.