• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game mode choose system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I need someone who can make system whit dialog windows (you know what I mean, when the game starts host will be able to choose game mode while the other players are paused. But I need someone who can do it this way, when host choose "Deathmatch" all players will be automaticly set to play one aginst other. When choose "Team Deathmatch" to show to host onter window that will ask host how many players will be in each team, like 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 and i need system that automatically calculates number of players in the game so if there is 6 players host can't choose 4v4 but re-select. When choose "Capture The Flag" game mode to automatically create two teams whit same amount of players +/-1 player If an odd number of players. Also one thing that should be part of this system is when host choose "Deathmatch" or "Team Deathmatch" to show him last window whit amount of kills needed for winning, and that will be "25", "50", "75" and "100". Also i need multiboard that will calculate number of kills for each player in "Deathmatch" and "Team Deathmatch" and numbers of flags taken and return to chack point in "Capture the Flag", and in "Deathmatch" calculate number of kills for each player for self and when player have enough kills (25, 50, 75, 100 depends how many kills chost cjoose for victory conndition) and in "Team Deathmatch" to calculate for each player kills for it self but also for whole team, like in old "Angel Arena" maps, and in "Capture the Flag" to calculate kills for each player but to kills dont effect to victory conndition, but to calculate how many times flag was returned to check point for whole team and also for each player for self.

So if anyone can make this system like i describe it i would be realy grateful and also i will give him credits and list him as one of most important poeople that work on this project and large amount of +rep ofc.

here you can download map from map development forum: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/marine-wars-1-10-a-184834/

Level 4
here, i built some foundations of the multiboard and dialog system.

variables that hold the game's status start with:

GAME_ and DIA_ in the variable window.

Attachments

• Marine Wars v1.10.w3x
    937.2 KB · Views: 56
Level 4
okay here is the best I could do It is not finished, but I really really do not want to do the system. sorry. but respectfully I just do not want to do it.

if a mod reads this it is a response to a PM. (not double posting.)

Attachments

• Marine Wars v1.10.w3x
    939.6 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.