• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need of a Partner of a partial map done show me your work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have a map thats pretty close to done just need a little tweaking to make it a crazy map I tested to other players in battlenet they love it and asking wishpering to me when im in melee games of when im going finish the map completely. I need partner that can create icons im willing to pass my map to truthworthy people and people who can work if provide proof, the map that I created is a map with the normal races with additonal 3 compeleted races naga demons and goblin im almost done another race satyr. I made them very detailed and and didn't just add a bunch of random units to slab a race together the ideas on there we all created by me if not then i credited people for ideas models and icon to them i actully put alot of effort in to this map if anyone is interested in this just email at my at [email protected] and we'll discuss about it or want a tested map to see for yourself but it'll be protected, but to willing partners unprotected.

Status
Not open for further replies.