• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a Partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum i dont know if its the right place ..for this post...but anyway..

I need a partner.. than makes triggers.. and that have good ideas.. (im a terrainer and a Object editor)

cause i have 2 maps waiting to be completed.. and my partner .. let me down when the 1/2 of the trigger of the first map was done.. so im :pird: ...

so i have been looking for a partner now for 2 weeks.. on warcraft3 but its not the right place i guest where i could find one.. if enyone is interest about this request .. give me a call.. :cry:

Level 17
You should tell your future partners what's the map about, post links to their project threads where they can find more information and screenshots from your map. This way people won't bite.
By the way, I believe this belongs to the Project Recruitment Forums, but meh.

The two maps im working on right now is.. Goblin Frenzy (a Tag game based with an old version of Kodo Tag .. but completely changed.. ) and i need some triggers.. for items ability.. and some other stuff.. (theres not much triggers to do)

The second maps im working on now.. is Gaulish Village.. I already posted a tread about the map. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85612
the triggers i need for this one.. is .. maybe hero ability ... and spwaning triggers.. for each wave... and more..

Status
Not open for further replies.