• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for a partner to create an RP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i am gonig to make an RP and need a partner to help with it. u must be good at triggers and custom units. plz repy if u are interested.

Level 7
ya but you didnt make them

anyways im very good i no jass and REAL advanced triggers but im in a mod so i dunno

and i need details

Level 2
you two sound like u might be usefull... please tell me your WC3 names and um im on east my name is X-Rage_ii and im in channel clan bltz most of the time.

Level 7
details please man oh and on uswest and useast im ..........

ill tell you in a pm its secret

Level 2
details are basically there will be a few terrains so if we have like 3 terrainers that would be good.

Terrain:
Snow/Ice/Winter
Black Citidel
Castles/Village/Cityscape
Barrens
(more but rest are privledged info only... for team members only)

triggers will be basically the same as DoB so we either need to get the basics from them or off of another map or we will need to recreate them. so unit spawns, unit editing, weather editing, abilities, ect.

please give me ur email so i can give u more details that will be secret unless you join the team (goes for every1 interested)

Level 7
oh my friend helped with the dobrp thing ill ask him for the map of triggers

oh and where is the link to the dobrp site??

Level 2
that would be amazing... the leaders are unwilling to give out triggers do any1, wut would be great is if u could get an unprotected DoBRP5 map... that would own

also u are leading or working on Halo project and i was interesting in joining that 2 if u noticed

Level 2
well if u could get that map ur are defently on the team.... lol u sound like ur good at triggers so ur on the team anyway if u cant get the map

and skater dude can u give me ur battlenet sn... well that goes for every1 i need all ur bnet screan names

Level 13
my AIM is Ravaging Alien (a space). im online now, so if ya wanna talk, do it now man!! (its 22:15, central time, september 16th 2004 ^^

Level 8
I can't tell you my warcraft 3 name because somethings wrong with my warcraft I cant get on battle.net some one HEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP MMMMMMEEEEE!!!
But i can give you my email address [email protected] and people please don't prank email me!!!! or I'll get angry :evil: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.