• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gaulish Village Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all i just started a new map .. (the terrain is done) the map is about a gaulish village that have to survive to the Roman army... heres the description

DESCRPTION: « We are in 50 before Christ; all Gaul is occupied by the Romans... Very? No! Because a village populated with irreducible Gaulish still resists and always to the invader. And life is not easy for the garrisons of Roman legionnaires of Jules Cesar. This Gaulish village of Murgel resists to the invader thanks to the magical potion prepared by the druid Aisling, who brings a superhuman force momentarily to whoever drink it.»

:thumbs_up:

The player will start the game with a choice of 4 models (they are the same its only the skin and the model that change)

after they have chosen the model.. they have 10 mintutes to look around and to choose whitch classes they want to be...

also the player could go hunt into the woods for boar .. and for other kinds of animal.. to found meat (to heal themselves if they get it prepared by the cook of the village) and special potion .. (with the diffrent recipies they have found on animal corpse..)

heres the main idea of the classes.
===========CLASSES=============
-=Warrior=-
--->Group Lead(a hero that encourage the other and make extra damage.
--->Berserk (a hero that just become crazy.. low life.. but incroyable damage and attack speed.
--->Warrior (a hero that have lots of life, lots of damage.. very usefull)

-=Hunter=-
--->Beast mastery (make his pet go super powerfull)
--->Forester (poison...net..sleeping arrow.etc) (have a hawk as a pet)
--->Scout (aspect of the %?&$, hide, diversion) (dont have any pet)

-=Druid=-
--->Guardian(a hero that use everything that the mother earth have gave to the earth to protect his village, swamp of rats, plaguel etc.)
--->Alchemist(buffer, healer, supper damage)
--->Natural Guide(a druid that balance the good and the bad, that use the power of the forest to help the village)

-=Barde=-
in construction...
==========================================

For the screenshots.. of the map here's a link..

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84786

I should need some help..:bored: cause i cant do triggers..
so i need your help for these folowing things

-->Spells ideas for each classes
-->Items ideas for each classes
-->Triggers creation

(sorry for my english again) =its not my fault if my english teacher sucks :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.