• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaulish Team interface?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Little wip!

Thanks void, i will use your idea :D :thumbs_up:

as you can see, i made a banner, i might make it longer and higher will see, i will draw a tree design, like in my icon pack image.

Also, i will keep the natural fealing abit, i will keep the ''fantasie effect'' with adding mushroom, and leaves. It wont be all revoverd of leaves tought so don't worry.

i will add some druidick things, like runes, here and there..

i will also add some warrior things, like sword recoverd of plants.. abit, with a helmet, etc...

-------------

what i'm aiming for, is to represents each classes into the interface, in a way or the other.

Druid = runes, and plants
Warrior = Weaponds and armors.
Archer = arrows, and maybe wood carving..
Barde = hum no idea D:, will see when i will be there :D

if you have any other idea, say it :D

btw = i'm aiming for a natural kind of theme, because the gaulish were really close the the nature, because they were celtics after all, :D

Attachments

• Nouveau Image bitmap.jpg
    Nouveau Image bitmap.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 274
Well sadly, no progress have been done on the interface for now, cause of a hard time in school, yeah i probably already told it, everywhere so meeh..

i will only work on it during the week-end or like friday afternoon when i will be half dead , because i will be so exhusted :D

but more ideas are welcome, and nice idea with the notes btw Gamecrafter_DK

yeah don't worry about the interface.. i haven't work on it alot, due to a freaking bug...

that I'm still trying to fix..

--> when you put the item, they are not equaly distanced from the side of the rocky tablet... so i have to fix that, and if i have to fix that, than i also have to place the tablet ''unit with no items'' tablet.. etc... and don't know why, but the wood panels doesn't appeares..

D:

i ask CloudWolf to help me, and he accepted, now i only have to fix some minor bugs, before working on it with him..

Status
Not open for further replies.