• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am not sure if this really belongs here but i am assuming because i reskinned the human interface and am having a bit of trouble i should post it here(please move this if i am wrong). Now i have gone through and reskinned the entire human GUI and aside from the few touchups needed it looks pretty nice(screenshots later if i can get this fixed and anyone wants to see?) Now, on the human interface it is supposed to look "castle"-ish but that is not what i needed and so i erased a bit off the top to make it pretty much flat. After finally thinking i was done i went to look at my days of labor and appreciate it in WC3 but upon starting the game i find, whats this? A big black line about a little less than half an inch thick all along the top of the interface at along the bottom of it at the top(which i did not erase anything up there). Being pretty mad i went back to photoshop and painted in black and white and erased in black and white on the black parts to see if erasing caused it. But upon viewing it again all i saw was my nice little white X's and O's and the black ones not there at all but that lovely black box still present. If anyone knows why this is like it is please! tell me how to fix it. the interface isnt NEEDED for my map but it looks nice for it and you would be helping me of big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.