• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Request]Old map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, im not sure if its right section but i decided to put my request here. I was playing a very cool map like 2 years ago and i forgot the name,but i think it was quite popular so maybe someone can tell me how it was named. I checked many sites with maps and didnt find this one. It was something with zombies, save-load system. You started at center of the huuuge map from a helicopter and choosen ur class (medic sniper engineer etc) Then you was looking for ammo, killing zombies, organised a base, placed defensive towers, there were also quests which required teamwork. If someone can recognize this map it would be great to post it there.
Thanx in advance

Level 2
Im not sure if 2/3 maps of here really fit the description. I can say that chracters were very small, all items on the ground looked like steel cages what more... let me think

The map wasnt made in a week... it had custom textures characters and much more

Level 2
Progress: Look at the map "dawn of the dead" It has 100% the same skin and gaming system. But the map i am looking for has a background of forest, many trees

Level 2
Im closer and closer... but it was in a dark forest, there was a city on the left and there were around 10 professions

Status
Not open for further replies.