• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I do requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok, I've got plenty of free time at the moment, so if anybody need (a) spell(s) done, I can do it.

Here are the rules:

- Give a good description of what you want, the better description == the greater chance I'll make it.
- I CAN make everything that is possible with the WE (at least I think so), but it's not very likely that I'll make a spells that has been made a thousand times before, there is a chance, but I can't promise, as it would be a waste of time.
- I make only unleaking Jass spells 100% multiinstanceable and following the JESP standard, I've recently seen people requesting things to be only GUI, those requests won't event be answered.
- Don't flame if I do not accept your request, I'm, in your opinion, too slow making it, or if it doesn't satisfy you (?) or whatever lame reason you might have to flame.
- If I decide to do your request, the spell will be relesed to the public.

Have fun,

Blade

P.S.: To the people sitting out there asking for a proof that I'm worthy to make a spell for their map, take a look at my spells at this site it's like half of them got DC, if that's not enough, check the spells in my map, a link to it should be at my signature, if that's not enough, don't post here, please.

Level 6
lo blade, i need 2 spells done...ill try to be as specific as possible

Spell One:
Toxic Sliver

This spell calls the hero to slither across the ground to a destined point while using her walk swim animation (the model is a naga siren). While slithering animate dead effects come up behind the hero, dealing shadow strike like damage (around 20 initial damage at level one, increasing 10 initial damage per level, durating damage should always be 5) to all units who are close to these effects.

Spell Two:
Terror (Aura)

This aura takes all units in a 650.00 radius of the hero and deals a small (I.E - 6 to 10) around amount of damage to the every seconds.

I hope this was specific enough!
Thanks Blade!

Level 7
K I got a request, I could do it myself but I'm too lazy and it will probably look better this way.

Shadows Edge:

The heroes charges from a distance at the target, gaining speed as they move toward the target. When they reach the target they slam the target a number of times(based on speed reached). Each of these hits deal a critical hit, 1.5x on each.

Thats all, also it should be interruptable( ie: stuns/caster intervention). Also it would be good if the target slowly fades from sight as they use it, similar to Charge of Darkness from Dota but of course much better.

Level 7
Chuckle Brother said:
K I got a request, I could do it myself but I'm too lazy and it will probably look better this way.

Shadows Edge:

The heroes charges from a distance at the target, gaining speed as they move toward the target. When they reach the target they slam the target a number of times(based on speed reached). Each of these hits deal a critical hit, 1.5x on each.

Thats all, also it should be interruptable( ie: stuns/caster intervention). Also it would be good if the target slowly fades from sight as they use it, similar to Charge of Darkness from Dota but of course much better.

I don't understand, shall he just attack when he reach the target?

Shamanruler, I'll make your spells, when I get a few more requests so I can pack them.

Level 12
- Wave of Reckoning
Level 1 - Deals damage to all nearby enemy units equal to their attack damage, small radius.
Level 2 - Deals damage to all nearby enemy units equal to 150% of their attack damage, medium radius.
Level 3 - - Deals damage to all nearby enemy units equal to 200% attack damage, large radius.

- Eye for an eye -
Casts a spell back onto a unit that just cast a spell on this hero.
Could have a limited time frame. E.g. someone casts chain lightning on you, you get 5 seconds to click the spell to automaticallycast it back from self to enemy unit.
Each level could increase time frame and improve the cooldown/manacost.

- Vigorous Charge – The hero pounces onto target enemy unit, Doing small damage and a small stun. Hero = a Tiger/Cat hero.
Animation should be hero leaping towards a point/unit

- Magnify – Duplicates a positive buff on hero to all nearby friendly units. Each level can increase the radius effect and number of potential buffs transfered.

- Conviction - Buff - Increases target units Damage/Armor - when unit dies buff is transferred to a nearby friendly unit.
Could have a maximum duration of 300 seconds. Each level increase dmg/armor and duration.

Level 7
Fulla said:
- Wave of Reckoning
Level 1 - Deals damage to all nearby enemy units equal to their attack damage, small radius.
Level 2 - Deals damage to all nearby enemy units equal to 150% of their attack damage, medium radius.
Level 3 - - Deals damage to all nearby enemy units equal to 200% attack damage, large radius.

- Eye for an eye -
Casts a spell back onto a unit that just cast a spell on this hero.
Could have a limited time frame. E.g. someone casts chain lightning on you, you get 5 seconds to click the spell to automaticallycast it back from self to enemy unit.
Each level could increase time frame and improve the cooldown/manacost.

- Vigorous Charge – The hero pounces onto target enemy unit, Doing small damage and a small stun. Hero = a Tiger/Cat hero.
Animation should be hero leaping towards a point/unit

- Magnify – Duplicates a positive buff on hero to all nearby friendly units. Each level can increase the radius effect and number of potential buffs transfered.

- Conviction - Buff - Increases target units Damage/Armor - when unit dies buff is transferred to a nearby friendly unit.
Could have a maximum duration of 300 seconds. Each level increase dmg/armor and duration.

1. There is no smart way of calculating attack damage.

2. Do not like the idea, and it would be a huge spell if it had to keep track of all orders.

3. Targeted leap? I can't model, so you must get a tiger/cat model yourself, and it's like leaps spells are done a thousand times before, so I doubt I'll make it, sorry.

4. Impossible to make, I could waste my time making one that worked, but the if you had custom spells it would be impossible, as there's no way to detect which abilitie caused a buff. A such potential spell would also require a huge, memory using loop.

5. I might want to make this.

Chuckle Brother: How is the fading in Dota, I do not know, as I do not play that map.

Level 3
Hey blade i have a request...

1) smoke screen : unit cast a cloud of smoke, and cloaks/makes invisible all friendly units in the cloud area....area should be big enough for 5 or 6 units, dont know what numerical radious that would be

2) use mountain king for example, i need him to throw his hammer, and the hammer deals damage to everyone in line, and where ever the hammer lands it stays on the ground for some seconds. like in tides of blood when jimmy throws his cleaver :shock: ....and one more thing, disable selection of a target , i want it to be cast as soon as u cast the spell, so the hammer would be thrown in the direction the hero is facing...therefor not having to select a target

thx and sorry for such a long explanation :oops:

Level 7
cowboybill said:
Hey blade i have a request...

1) smoke screen : unit cast a cloud of smoke, and cloaks/makes invisible all friendly units in the cloud area....area should be big enough for 5 or 6 units, dont know what numerical radious that would be

2) use mountain king for example, i need him to throw his hammer, and the hammer deals damage to everyone in line, and where ever the hammer lands it stays on the ground for some seconds. like in tides of blood when jimmy throws his cleaver :shock: ....and one more thing, disable selection of a target , i want it to be cast as soon as u cast the spell, so the hammer would be thrown in the direction the hero is facing...therefor not having to select a target

thx and sorry for such a long explanation :oops:

Smoke screen is done before and as I don't play Dota nor Tides of Blood, I can't make your spell if you just say "like it's in there".

@Shamanruler: thanks. I just got a thought though: I won't make the terror aura, a negative Unholy Aura would do the same, but I'll make the other one.

Level 7
Alright well as the guy charges towards the target they should fade from sight(change vertex transparency), the further they go the faster they will be and so the more seethrough they should be, its purely for looks nothing to do with actual workings of the spell. Also just make it one level and I'll work in the values for other levels.

P.S. What he means is the skill Leave it to Cleaver(I think) which is nothing more than a shockwave with the missile being a cleaver. As for the cleaver staying all that is is the death time of the model used for the missile.

Level 6
ah yea!
forgot about that i should have done that originally
and @ cowboybill, that is just shockwave with a different missle, then it creates a dummy unit with the hammer model at the point where the ability ended...its pretty simple really, you can just use

Events:
Unit Starts the effect on an ability

Conditions:
Ability being casted is equal to Hammer Throw

Wait Distance(How far hammer goes, able to edit in OE/Hammer Missle Speed(under projectile speed in object editor
UNIT - Create 1 Hammer (NON SELECTABLE) at (Target Point of ability being casted
Unit - Add generic 3 second timer onto (last created unit)

Level 7
Gerrard said:
A buff spell, it absorbs the next 100 damage taken by buffed unit, then dissipates.

As I said, I would only take requests with the most wonderful ideas from now, so I won't make that one.

Level 14
Elemental Fury

Caster unleashes 6 orbs which move like locust swarm around caster. Each orb attacks with some damage [normal attack, not triggers!]. Each orb is endowed with power of lightning, fire, ice, corruption, venom, darkness.

If u would make it u are great.........

Status
Not open for further replies.