Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I Am Legend Beta 4.3c

Submitted by Secret_Bryan
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This game is based off the movie "I am legend"
Its not 100% like the movie nor the book.
well i know your all like "what are we all robert?"

In this zombie survival shooter you are marines from the safe zone sent to find robert neville and protect him while he finds the cure. You are given mission throughout the game. When completing these missions you gain hero lvls. Also you can gain ranks by gaining more zombie kills. There are different rewards for each rank you earn, rewards vary from new barricades, new weps, items, ect.

Game Modes:
Story (4 Difficulties)
Deathmatch
Survival
Last Stand

Features:
12 Missions
4 Fun Game Modes.
Zombie AI
Weapon System
Ammo System
Save/load
Ranking system

Credits to
Skins:
ana - zombie skin
Saikann -Ghoul Skin

Models:
Talon the Mage - Marine Model & wepons
Tenebis - Zombie Model
Hellish Hybrid - Zombie Marine Model

This game is still a beta so please pm me glitchs/cheats/bugs you may find.
Updates

UPDATE#1
-Fixed all known glitchs and Bugs
UPDATE#2
-Improved Terrain
-Fixed more bugs
-increased Zombie Damage
-Added another Surpise to Gameplay
UPDATE#3
-Added more Damage to Sniper
-Deleted unused imports
-Added SMG at start of game
-Added new sounds
-Fixed a minor bug
UPDATE#4
-Fixed Memory Leaks
UPDATE#5
-Fixed Timed Life Bug

ScreenShots

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Keywords:
I am Legend, suvival, fun, zombies, marines,FPS,survival,zombie survival,NOTD,dota,secret_bryan,swat
Contents

I Am Legend Beta 4.3c (Map)

Reviews
19:09, 5th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. 19:09, 5th Aug 2010
    ap0calypse: Approved

2. fancy

fancy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll check it out :)

3. CAM_mE_iS_Newb

CAM_mE_iS_Newb

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's a good game, I've played it before but it wasn't on the Hive. Based on my experience with it, I give it 4/5.

4. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ty :)

5. fancy

fancy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played it too.
    It's a good game.
    I found a bug thought.
    After the mission where you have to defend the civillians, the next mission popps up, but in the objectives menu it doesn't change, so the game thinks that I just killed neutral zombies instead of the objective.

6. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    How do you enter vehicles??

7. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You can enter a humvee when ur the Pfc rank and lvl 10 or higher.

Or you can enter a tank if ur Maj rank and lvl 60 or higher

8. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Any Bugs or Suggestions?

9. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    the mission where u gotta destroy 3 zombies bases is buggged, wen i destroyed em all it doesnt finish the mission

But still ur map is awesome :D

i just found another type/bug/whatever

the critical strike has a 15% or w.e to do 1X damage !! >> 1X << WTF??

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  10. White Flare

White Flare

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just tested the map and here is a bug report/suggestion/praise post.

Maybe a bug where when it starts raining the zombies come out but then the rest of the game its raining lol. You should set the rain to stop after the random zombie encounter because i never know when it ends by watching the weather.

Also when you mount the mini-gun it force drops a clip from you. Pretty sure that wasn't intended and it makes it rather difficult when u drop your ammo and your trying to shoot the fastest gun in the game =/

Maybe spawn some more random revival boxes? I'm not sure if they spawn without having the rank to call the drops but it would be nice to have some hope of reviving downed heroes during the daily search. if they do spawn me and a group of people searching everywhere in the city couldn't find a single one after 4 in game days. Maybe start with 1 or 2 in the lab on lower difficulties?

A skip intro option? I hate watching the "flying machine", which I'm pretty sure u should rename "helicopter", dropping us off every match.

Besides that its a really good map. I'm going to wait until its out of beta to rate it because that would be slightly unfair judging a work of art before the masterpiece has been finished. I'll report back if i find anything wrong with it, it's still fun to play in beta.

11. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Changed review up ahead...

Barathrum's Review (Mini Moderator)

I am very sorry but i just found green icons, which i didn't notice before, review changed:

Description (Includes THW description, map description and Loading Screen):"

THW Description: The description is long, describes several information, has update list, screen shots (+3.5)
    Map Description: also very much information (+3)
    Loading Screen: Blue might not be the bestcolor for the text, but else it's ok aswell (+2.5)

Terrain:

Well no cooments on the terrain, s nice (+10)

Gameplay:

Has a multiboard, good terrain, custom sounds, even though not all, when equiping a weapon the model changes which is great as well. But i think the multiboard is bugged. It says "Ammo" but i've been using lots of ammo, but the number stays same... Green icons! Before +9 , now (+5)

Quest menu, Hints:

Quest menu: Quest menu contains many kinds of information (+5)
    Hints: Hints are also included in a find amount (+5)

Aditional Information:

Well you have a multiboard, even though i think it has the bug... so i'm leaving the field null for now. Before null now (+5)

Score Board:

0%-49% = 1/5 vote for rejection
    50%-60% = 2/5 but i vote for reviewed
    61%-70% = 2/5 but i vote for Aproval
    71%-80% = 3/5 vote for aproval
    81%-92% = 4/5 vote for aproval
    93%-100% = 5/5 vote for aproval

Results:

Total: 39/50
    = 78%

Vote for Aproval?= Yes
    Vote for Rejection?= No
    Vote for Reviewed?= Yes

Until you fix the green icons, you get less schore ofc. and the map is at vote for reviewed, until green icons are fixed, this can't get approved

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  12. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Do you mean the green icons when ur looking in another persons inventory?
    or is there an item that is missing an image?

13. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well you can skip that beggining part just enter ur load code and it skips it for you

If you have a high ranked person in the room the amount of revival boxes dropped is increased. If you dont have any high ranked people there are 4-5 revival boxes already laid across the map.

About the Weather and Minigun glitches ill fix those in the next version.

Try dowloading the new verions 4.3b in 4.3 there was a problem with that mission is should be fixed now.

14. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ok i just uploaded new version 4.3c

Changes:
    Fixed green icons
    Fixed weather glitch

15. White Flare

White Flare

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just finished the zombie hideout mission and the story moved on successfully but the zombies became so strong the next night that i ended up dying so i couldn't test any further in the game.

Also I noticed another glitch/bug in the game. For the zombie hideout mission if u were to use a flare and kill them all without breaking open the doors the zombie hideouts become an impenetrable base if u jump over the door. Zombies wont attack the doors and with a pack of flares u can see over the wall and pick them off as they stand there. i suggest removing the doors from the hideouts to remove the temptation and making it so the zombies in the rooms only spawn when the mission starts to avoid accidentally running into an ambush at game start.

Another note would be after the first mission of defending Robert making the door to his house close-able for red by a chat command or close every night when the zombies come? i mean there massive steal doors but he doesn't ever close them. both of these would turn his house into a safe house but the trick would be getting back before nightfall or being trapped outside. this would remove the need for a jump ability since the door would be able to be opened and it would remove the chance of people getting into glitch spots where they cant be hit.

well it skips following the helocopter but the camera angle still is off until they land it seems. idk i could be wrong.

16. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ahh ok ill just remove the doors in 4.3d

Hey thats accually a good idea, but i wouldnt make it a command i like the idea of if you dont make it back in time ur locked out it adds another fear factor to the game.

Ya i know if u just scroll ur mouse it will fix the angle

17. White Flare

White Flare

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool. Glad to see your actually actively updating your map and taking advice =)

Also i noted not a lot of items spawn at the bottom below the river. not sure if its suppose to be a dry area for supplies or if its just some weird coincidence i never find anything down there.

Another note if you want to make the door close at night you may want to think about extending daylight hours by a minute or so. its hard enough to find supplies when your not worried about being locked outside for a night.

I'm gonna go ahead and host the new version on battle net and give more feedback if possible. this is shaping up to be a pretty good map.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  18. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think its just because if an item were to spawn in the water it just automatically goes to land.

Im going to have to think about the door thing and get some opinions and ideas on how it should be used fairly.

19. White Flare

White Flare

Resources:
    Resources:
    i meant just south of the actual river near the bottom right. but after a few days i noticed the items spawned naturally.

to be honest i think u should remove flares from the game because they get people into a lot of trouble. the the building north of the farthest up zombie hideout if u shoot that jumper with a sniper rifle u have a very strong evolved human zombie on the loose. also u see a lot of stuff your not suppose to like the super cash of items in the top right that u cant really get to and the new shelter of mankind in the corner.

Also even when you load it teleports you back to the helicopter when it lands. maybe fix that?