Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I Am Legend Beta 4.3c

Submitted by Secret_Bryan
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This game is based off the movie "I am legend"
Its not 100% like the movie nor the book.
well i know your all like "what are we all robert?"

In this zombie survival shooter you are marines from the safe zone sent to find robert neville and protect him while he finds the cure. You are given mission throughout the game. When completing these missions you gain hero lvls. Also you can gain ranks by gaining more zombie kills. There are different rewards for each rank you earn, rewards vary from new barricades, new weps, items, ect.

Game Modes:
Story (4 Difficulties)
Deathmatch
Survival
Last Stand

Features:
12 Missions
4 Fun Game Modes.
Zombie AI
Weapon System
Ammo System
Save/load
Ranking system

Credits to
Skins:
ana - zombie skin
Saikann -Ghoul Skin

Models:
Talon the Mage - Marine Model & wepons
Tenebis - Zombie Model
Hellish Hybrid - Zombie Marine Model

This game is still a beta so please pm me glitchs/cheats/bugs you may find.
Updates

UPDATE#1
-Fixed all known glitchs and Bugs
UPDATE#2
-Improved Terrain
-Fixed more bugs
-increased Zombie Damage
-Added another Surpise to Gameplay
UPDATE#3
-Added more Damage to Sniper
-Deleted unused imports
-Added SMG at start of game
-Added new sounds
-Fixed a minor bug
UPDATE#4
-Fixed Memory Leaks
UPDATE#5
-Fixed Timed Life Bug

ScreenShots

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Keywords:
I am Legend, suvival, fun, zombies, marines,FPS,survival,zombie survival,NOTD,dota,secret_bryan,swat
Contents

I Am Legend Beta 4.3c (Map)

Reviews
19:09, 5th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i may just remove the flares all together or alter them abit

2. White Flare

White Flare

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well if you really have time for it you could always set a a region for every house that makes it slow flares don't effect inside houses or something, but that would take a long time lol.

Well I finally beat the story on easy and its pretty good. noticed a few more bugs along the way like the egg sacks don't always die when u shoot them for the evolved human, you have to try shooting at different angles some times idk why.

Also if you do it carefully you can jump into the water and be safe from everything but the zombie marines. Just another reason to remove jumping from the equation. not only that but u can jump to the second floor of the mall looking area with the elevators and that's a bit unrealistic(not to say jumping through walls is realistic >.<). I can see hopping over a barricade but too many people abuse jump.

The parasites in the room above the entrance to the sewer don't seem to attack back, but then again every time someone used a flare and shot them over the wall. Even then they remained stationary and didn't attempt to move towards the people shooting them.

Another thing is after you finish the 3 hideout quest it still pings the mini-map for the 3 places. Didn't stop until i was done with the UV quest.

There was one more glitch i found but I can't remember what it was at the moment. Will report back if i find it.

3. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Barathrum's Review (Mini Moderator)

Since you say it's fixed, review changed:

Description (Includes THW description, map description and Loading Screen):"

THW Description: The description is long, describes several information, has update list, screen shots (+3.5)
    Map Description: also very much information (+3)
    Loading Screen: Blue might not be the best color for the text, but else it's ok aswell (+2.5)

Terrain:

Well no cooments on the terrain, s nice (+10)

Gameplay:

Has a multiboard, good terrain, custom sounds, even though not all, when equiping a weapon the model changes which is great as well. (+10)

Quest menu, Hints:

Quest menu: Quest menu contains many kinds of information (+5)
    Hints: Hints are also included in a find amount (+5)

Aditional Information:

Well you have a multiboard. (+10)

Score Board:

0%-49% = 1/5 vote for rejection
    50%-60% = 2/5 but i vote for reviewed
    61%-70% = 2/5 but i vote for Aproval
    71%-80% = 3/5 vote for aproval
    81%-92% = 4/5 vote for aproval
    93%-100% = 5/5 vote for aproval

Results:

Total: 49/50
    = 98%

Vote for Aproval?= Yes
    Vote for Rejection?= No
    Vote for Reviewed?= No

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  4. White Flare

White Flare

Resources:
    Resources:
    When the table says "Ammo" it means ammo you have in stock, not the ammo you have in the gun. The table reflects everyone's "Lumber" so you can have an idea of where everyone is at clip wise and it takes roughly 2-5 seconds to update. If I'm wrong about the glitch your talking about I've never seen it nor has anyone i played with reported said glitch to me =/.

Anyway I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the weekend. I hope to come back to a new version =). If that's the case you can be sure ill be testing it for you when i come back. Have a good one Bryan.

5. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ya the ammo in the multi board is the all the ammo u have thats not in your current gun. The charges are the ammo that are in your gun.

6. Mahatma

Mahatma

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, i really like this map :D i emailed you suggestions and fixes. and also posted them on mapmakersunited. so check them out :)

btw. i just read you wanted to remove flares.. why? They are very useful and i use like a hundred each game. and if you walk into buildings you can find zombies.. if there is no flare you never know if there are. and unless you have motivation or a humvee parked very close that almost means certain death. So please don't remove them :p the only thing that should be fixed with them. might be that zombies should always run towards you when they get flared. and also in the last mission.. doing that without flares then its all based on getting lucky and hoping you dont run into zombies.

its great that you are so active with the map btw :D It can become alot better then it is currently.

edit1: the door thing is a good suggestion but then maybe a countdown timer ? and i would only like to see it at where robert is and not in other places. it should also be destroyable. to me 500 hp is fair enough. can hold off a few zombies but wouldn't make barricades useless either.

also please make robert neville (Will Smith) Black instead of white lol

edit2: Where did the bot go btw? :O didn't see it last night :(
    and why do the most zombies come at easy mode? it seems a bit strange to me. I'm not 100% sure on this. but im sure i was getting less zombies on normal mode for some reason. while it should be the other way around.

7. R.e.A.p.E.r-XxX

R.e.A.p.E.r-XxX

Resources:
    Resources:
    i dont wana sound like **this is not your map** or something like that but i have seen other map like this one and i got it whit mision and stuff u didint copy right???(just asking)

8. Mahatma

Mahatma

Resources:
    Resources:
    reaper is the map exactly the same then?

i did hear that he used the jump/crawl etc from another map. but that the map itself was made by him.

9. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I didnt copy someone this is 100% mine. But couple months ago someone got ahold of an unproted version and took credits for it but that was way back in version 2.1

10. Mahatma

Mahatma

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh ok.. thats just what i heard from Blueberrywizard (useast) he said he knows you.

anyway :p read my suggestions? and where is the bot? :p i wanna play it

11. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Alright, my review is changed (look above) so now it's 5/5

12. Mahatma

Mahatma

Resources:
    Resources:
    Everytime i Save the code is wrong. (the 2 letters are always different instead of only sometimes). So everytime i try to load it it says its invalid.

You should really fix this asap, cause its very annoying. My last working code still works, but there's no point in playing if i know i can't save it..

13. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    kk cool how do i get a mod to approve this?

14. Mahatma

Mahatma

Resources:
    Resources:
    4.3b saving still works fine and weatherforcast to.

4.3c saving doesn't work for me and weatherforcast doesn't show up.

;)

15. White Flare

White Flare

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wait for a mod to test run it. could be a day could be a week.

16. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    o ok, dam this is now on the third page no1 will find it

17. White Flare

White Flare

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Brian. Did you end up fixing the helicopter part? even if u load it still teleports you back to the spawn point after the opening movie.

18. Secret_Bryan

Secret_Bryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ill try to fix that in the next version.

19. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey bryan, this is astrokillernaut from b.net. i havent been on for a while lol because ive kinda got bored for some reason, but we should play i am legend some time, i think i have my code lol. oh, i remember that first time we playeed and we were last 2 survivors haha
    well hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat, true to yours, your biggest fan, this is stan :p

-(~aSTroKilLErNaUt~)-

20. Lokeen

Lokeen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Man great man R+ but yeah.. Keep the flares and the gates i think its fine like that maybe have a trigger to have more jumpers and the bigger ones.. But what really irks me when you go into a building run out during day time and the zombies follow you for a few miles they should die you know what i mean?.. Great map im a SSeargent atm hell of fun