• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I am Back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I am back and with you I bring great wisdom! haha...First Off I would like to thank the moderator who banned me for 6 more days than I was originally supposed to be banned...
Now, you all have to say how much you missed me on a scale from 1-10! :)
1: stay away you feind, I hate you.
2: psssh, I couldn't care less if you come or if you go.
3: Yay...Hes back... :cry:
4: I only missed you A BIT
5: You can stay, I dont care because I dont even know you.
6: Hooray, hes back
7: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8: YAY! now the site is fun again!!! :wink:
9: HUG ME!!! I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!
10: dont ever leave us again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! lol

Level 7
welcome back - while you were gone a mighty fiend corrupted the site, and it appears that the keeper, Darky28 has a large gem called the worldstone which decides faith for all humans, and now we need a hero to emerge so you are about just in time - but alas all who were on the site during the prescence of the fiend, was also corrupted and has become demons, intend on making your world a LIVING HELL :twisted: ´

btw. I don't really know you, but we need the hero, so "6"

Level 13
i almost left, but i dont hate you, nor do i like you. you still have your one chance, just dont waste it :wink:

Level 13
i dont mind, i only hope you will have a role in the community so there is even more activity. i also hope you will click the google ads. i dont know how you managed to get banned, you dont even post comments similar to mine

Level 7
well, apperently you were not the hero who was called for - EY! Then hells no, GreyArchon, that link is bull, lets burn some innocent - oh no wait, we justify our actions, by define the victims as sinners - so he's a sinner - "Run Simba! Run and never return" lets burn some SINNERS :twisted:

"runs around in a circle with a wicked smile, arms waving and is heavily drooling, and eyes looks about to burst"

Etiquette my **** :evil:

Level 23
Rexfist Malice said:
well, apperently you were not the hero who was called for - EY! Then hells no, GreyArchon, that link is bull, lets burn some innocent - oh no wait, we justify our actions, by define the victims as sinners - so he's a sinner - "Run Simba! Run and never return" lets burn some SINNERS :twisted:

"runs around in a circle with a wicked smile, arms waving and is heavily drooling, and eyes looks about to burst"

Etiquette my **** :evil:

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.