• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Okay so I recently got this game and have been playing it through with my gf, it's pretty awesome in my opinion. But I guess some other people might disagree. It's made by Bethesda, and really wasn't what I was expecting of them, however I can't say i'm disappointed.

The gameplay is much like gears of war, it feels the same to, that is the intensity side of things. The combat is pretty damn epic (like Gears) but it has more exploring involved too, we've found countless secret areas that have nothing to do with the main story, they're pretty much mini-objectives to unlock hidden treasure etc. My favourite of the two playable characters is El'ara, but thats plainly because I always prefer to use a bow over a sword, and she specializes in that. I didn't realise though, that the campaign could be played in single player, but after reading the box properly it says that it 'favors' two player, which is definitely true. The AI isn't stupid, but a human player is MUCH more helpful. You practically do all the killing yourself in singleplayer. So if anyone else gets this, I suggest getting a friend to play with you, it's much more enjoyable that way, not that I don't like singleplayer.

So, has anyone got this game or read about it? What are your thoughts? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.