• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Mailbox (World of Warcraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 48
So, out of boredom, I've made a Human Mailbox on the same concept as the World of Warcraft one(image of the one from WoW). The only problem is that I need someone to texture it. Below is the model from various angles, and an image describing the wrap and where each part is on the texture, if someone is willing to help me out here.

(On the wrap image, the only thing I left unmarked is the bottom of the "yellow cube", the box in which you put the mail. It should be different than the box itself as having a mail-hole in the bottom of the mailbox would look quite silly.)

I'll send the texture and model to anyone who is willing to help.

Attachments

• Mailbox1.png
    Mailbox1.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 417
  • Mailbox2.png
    Mailbox2.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 225
  • Mailbox3.png
    Mailbox3.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 245
  • Mailbox4.png
    Mailbox4.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Unwrap.png
    Unwrap.png
    56 KB · Views: 965
Last edited:
Well, you could do something like this:

Base.png

1) Model an extra base under the main base.
2) Texture the bottom base with brick tiles and a green look, to age it a lil' bit (plus, we see tons of plants growing by these structures).
3) Add to the main base an outline, like a royal pattern/design (represented by those blue stars and yellow outline).
4) Add an additional brick texture under the royal pattern layer (Add some extra shading on the brickes' edges) and
5) Add the lion patern, preferably in golden-orange colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.