• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bnet Login not working anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Since reforged was released I have the problem that often when I want to log in Battle Net, I am asked for some "security check" to confirm although I have entered my password correctly. I.e. I have to enter a code that is sent to the e-mail of my Battle Net account.

This was annoying but at least it worked. Since yesterday I don't receive these mails anymore, although the login mask says an e-mail with the code was sent. Clicking on the "resend e-mail" button doesn't help. So I can't log in anymore.

I already checked my mails for spam and that my mailbox has enough space. I am using classic (no reforged) and (of course) a bought copy of the game.

Anyone knows something about this? And why is the login asking all the time for some confirmation even when the password was entered correctly?

EDIT: Ok, just received about 10 mails at once to finally reset the password. Apparently, the mechanism was stuck. So at least I can login again, but it keeps asking for that validation code for no clear reason...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.