• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Can't login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Okay, first of all this is Daelin (yeah yeah, your friendly moderator and the whole tralala). I regret to announce you that I am not able to login at the moment. I know I got a PM, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it until Veggie solves this problem

What happened? Well, I changed my email adress (wowmail was getting full of junk mails with no trash folder available - got 50 spam-mails in a row) and so I decided to switch to my yahoo account. But how unfortunate that after I've changed my account and tried to activate my account, I didn't get confirmation message (because the site froze... again), and now probably my account is stuck inactive and I can no longer login.

So yes Veggie, if you see this, I really hope you can reactivate my account. Maybe send me an email to the new email I'm registered to with the whole yada yada how to reactivate. And why DaelinTemp2? Because I messed up DaelinTemp but inputting my third email adress (on hotmail) on which I hadn't been active for 3 months. When I logged in, my account had been disabled and I had to reenable. My inbox was empty, so that included the confirmation email. So yeah, I'm having a BAD DAY.

And for those who doubt I'm actually Daelin, check my email. You'll see that this time I registered on wowmail again, because now that I switched on my initial account to the yahoo mail, the wowmail was free to use again.

~Daelin

Level 32
TWO WEEKS have passed with narry a response and there's still no resolution to Daelin's problem?

wht is up with that?

Anyone who knows Daelin from his postings realizes how important his contributions are to this community.

Can nothing be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.