• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This is prepostorous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Somebody has been trying to access my account by requesting a new password. Don't even think about trying this! I already received like... 42 emails which all sent me a new password! Dude, I have to click on a link to validate that new password, so it doesn't affect me and you can't enter because you can't access my email adress.

And one more thing, when I will catch you, I will make sure that you won't get your ass back to this site ever again! You understand me? I hope so, because if this ever happens again, I will do everything I can to get you permanently banned!

~Daelin

Level 9
thats stupid what kind of moron would do that how stupid yo Dealin mayby there is some kind of way to keep that person from the site without having to actualy find him/her
my opinion is that its a person who hasnt been a member for this site for that long cause everyone whos been on this site for awhile shoud know not to mess with you

Level 14
I thought few months ago that with this and mail password hint you would be able to get onto account. Of course I didn't tried that because I don't need other accounts on this sites. Maybe something should be done about it.

Level 11
I don't even remember my hint... :lol: And right now things are going really well, we found the guy, it seems that he is part of the "Life of a Peasant" project crew. Another guy from this project was banned some time ago. Anyway, from now on, I'll never download a map from this stupid team "New Order Production". Not to mention that one of their moderators wrote onto his profile

Super Zaku said:
Interests: Flaming our good friends from Wc3sear.ch(noobs, i love you Darky26!)

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.