• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to fix some login errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I been trying to login this website for about a year because I was experiencing a login error. So if anyone else experiencing this problem here is what you can do to try and fix it.

All you gotta do is go to control panel, internet options, then under temporary internet files, click the delete cookies button. Then try and login.

Its that simple, I hope I helped people that have the same problem, also I'm not saying this will fix every single login error, but it will at least help some people to be able to login.

It took me about a year and I finally found out, it was hard contacting the board admin as it did say in the FAQ, which I hope you guys could make it be displayed incase of error problems, since I still never saw any e-mail address for the person to be contacted incase of need. Also, I didnt have an idea of who was incharge of the forums to begin with.

Well I hope I helped out..

Level 5
Yea, thanks. My friend was having that prob, and i told him to do what you said. It worked and he can log on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.