• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Knight - Better Color

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A simple ORM modification for Knight. I have color blindness and it helps me a lot.

Captura_BE_Knight.png
Contents

Human Knight - Better Color (Model)

Level 36
I'm not even sure if the skins section should still exist, most of the time you would want to use the base skin and the custom texture together

Maybe perhaps no need to put it on the Fixed Models section though
well you do have a point. Skin section is good for people that know how to go and actually change the textures and so not so many know that...

he says to fix the lack of TC
If this should be in the fixed section then my Universal Footman pack should also be in here...this is a texture modification that adds additional TC for accessibility purposes but it is not fixing something that Blizzard/Lemonsky did not finish...

Hmm... I think that these units should be bundled together; if you really had the time and strength to do so, these could be added as a folder download (because I'm sure you're not alone), along with a custom TeamColour pack for people with protanopia deuteranopia and tritanopia.