• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Fighter.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A human fighter that can punch enemies.Also useful with a sword.

NOTE:The skin itself doesnt have sword,you can download and attach to it.

Thanks to HappyTauren for Odd Sword model.

Keywords:
Human,Figter,Medivh,Warrior
Contents

Human Fighter (Texture)

Reviews
03:09, 11th Sep 2012 Kwaliti: You have done only a minimal change to the skin and left everything else intact. I'm sorry but I'll have to reject this.

M

03:09, 11th Sep 2012
Kwaliti:

You have done only a minimal change to the skin and left everything else intact. I'm sorry but I'll have to reject this.

Level 35
Lazy as hell.. I took the original just for comparison and here is one for all others to compare:

attachment.php

While I am glad to see people trying to make a skin, this here is not more than 2 minutes work at best and doesn't not really serve any other purpose than removing Medivs cape. :eekani:

Next time try to draw the individual colors instead, while I get that you properly tried to keep the color tone of the leather hence the CnP, it will look so much better if you just used it as a color palette to allow you to paint the stuff yourself.

Attachments

• Medivh.jpg
    Medivh.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 1,394
Level 5
I feel like a retarded haha, my reaction to this skin was good. I was like, shit thats a cool cape thing. And then everyone hates on it in the replies....