• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Shaman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The human version of the orcish shaman. 100% of changes are freehand, and theres about a 80% change to the skin. I tried to go with a bear theme, like instead of wearing the wolf fur its a bear pelt.

*Update: For best results, change the material filter type from "none" to "transparent" in a model editor.

My best skin to date, I think. I'm really starting to get the hang of this.

All credits to IamMclovin

Keywords:
human, shaman, wolf
Contents

Human Shaman (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: You are a horrible liar, especially when I can check the normal Orc Shaman skin and see that ALL YOU DID, was add differant fur, recolor his skin, add that paw, and make his beard blonde AND add that little rock/silver thing to his belt. I...

M

THE_END: You are a horrible liar, especially when I can check the normal Orc Shaman skin and see that ALL YOU DID, was add differant fur, recolor his skin, add that paw, and make his beard blonde AND add that little rock/silver thing to his belt. I hope you do not expect to have any future skins approved if this is how you make them.