• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Warlock.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A skin i made fast.I belive i have to fix something whti its face since 2 parts on him where it had horns before is a hole now.Plz Comment.

Keywords:
Warlock, Human, hard, rock, lich
Contents

Human Warlock.blp (Texture)

Reviews
16:00, 7th Aug 2008 Werewulf: The face is poorly done and the rest seems to just be recolour.

M

16:00, 7th Aug 2008
Werewulf: The face is poorly done and the rest seems to just be recolour.

Comments: Overall it's quite messy. The cape, the face, etc. I realise that he is supposed to be a human but I see no flesh. Also, that random eye you did wont work with the Lich wrap. The lich has a part on the geoset that is used for the eye. You could try turning that into the eye, but it would still look bad. You've uglified the belt with random Christmas colours and once again given him that weird outline. Besides those it's still to similar to its original form.

Overall Rating: 0.6/5

Level 3
Hmm...
>>;
WEEELLLLL
Its horrid. Sorry for the open critiscism like that.D;
If hes human,why does he have a skull for a face?
Humans have legs,and usually dont float :B
The spine shouldnt be black like that.It looks like a sharpie mark.:/
The arms and shoulders look weird,and because he has no ribcage,they come out odd.
I kinda like the idea.But humans cant be lich's,because humans cannot be controlled by the lich king D:
(Sorry for being so mean,i havent slept decently for awhile x-x;

Level 2
macikmann,

While I like the concept, I don't think that the Lich model is a good base for the skin that you are trying to produce. I'm not going to be overly critical, but my suggestion is that you find a different *model* and do a custom skin for it, that way your hard work won't be wasted on a model that is built for a skeletal/undead skin.