• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Far Sight

Retake on the Far Seer's Far Sight icon, more fitting for human usage. Works well as a vision and/or true sight spell icon.

----------------------------------------------------

Update: Re-did the icon, now completely from scratch, except for the ring border. Added an alternate style which has mountains in the background.

Inspired by:

142750-ad87f256f02f8520ac454ceaf86ea85b.png

Original take: Mainly a recolor of the icon above

142749-2e778abfd5843b6a4ebb59b2907c1a32.png

Remake: Created from scratch, except for the circling border, which is copied and recolored

142836-8ad980f8a0b66fc16dd1ebf9054141ed.png

Alternative: The above one, but with mountains in the background.

142837-2cc9ed98f9aa95886acea93b24a2be1b.png

Edit: Removed spaces from file names.

Edit: Improved sharpness of the new ones.

Keywords: landscape, terrain, land, hill, mountain, sky, light, beam, true sight, vision
Previews
Contents

Human Far Sight (Icon)

Human Far Sight new (Icon)

Human Far Sight new alt (Icon)

Level 22
It's a good looking icon, but in majority it is mostly a recolor and do not contain enough of edits. Due to rules, it will be moved to Substandard Section, but you can always update it, and I will rewise the decision. If you feel that this icon shouldn't be in Substandard Section, you can always make a post about it in Staff Contact.

Level 8
Ok, I re-did it from scratch, except for the circling border. I added 2 versions, one with mountains in the background, and one with just the hill, like the original one.

I keep the old one here as well, because I still think it's a fine icon and closest to the original it is based on.

Level 37
Still not good enough for approval?
Most Reviewers / Moderators tend to "Unfollow" the thread after it's been moved, so if you want an icon re-reviewed, you can just Report the icon or make a post in Staff Contact and we will get to it! You could also just send a message to the Reviewer themselves.

Out of curiousity though, do you think it's necessary to keep all the versions you had in the Bundle? o_O I could see the 2 most recent staying, but I'm not sure about v1 since the v2 is ultimately an improved v1.