• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HU07 does not give code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
thx the spoon.
PD: My LOAD CODE WILL WORK¿? for the chapter 7¿? o....... i am need play again all maps xD

Level 18
Don't worry about it, Spoon has been quite generous when code bugs appeared.
And if you can use the World Editor a little bit, you can also place your items at the start of the next map. Place two Tomes of Retraining too and you can also distribute your skills. That's what I've done when the game refused to give me a code.

Level 3
Don't worry about it, Spoon has been quite generous when code bugs appeared.
And if you can use the World Editor a little bit, you can also place your items at the start of the next map. Place two Tomes of Retraining too and you can also distribute your skills. That's what I've done when the game refused to give me a code.

well........ iam donwloaded again the map nº7 for the human campaign, iam edit and put the items when i use again (just the items no anything more). iam played and in the end of the map..... iam no recibe the load code for the chapther 8 again xD

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
The code you gave me.. it doesn't seem to work properly with the version I have.
Is that code you gave me from the newest version Amauta?

Using triggers I was able to generate a code without a problem, so I do not know if your bug is true or not.

Attachments

• Amauta.JPG
    Amauta.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 167

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Ok it looks like this bug isn't actually there anymore. So this is going to be marked as false.
But the reason I think some people are suffering from is because the packs do not automatically update!
But now I know this and will manually update the packs each time a map is updated!
SO: Closed/False

Status
Not open for further replies.