1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Resolved] U7 Review + Bugs

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by McQvaBlood, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Explantation
    I thought we could agree on some sort of layout for a release thread. We could do this for each map to let the active members who are lazy to check the maps section every day know when a new map is released. We could also use these threads for quick and clean bug reports. Though if you disagree, feel free to delete this thread.
    TheSpoon has just released the seventh chapter of the Undead Campaign: Path of the Damned, the Siege of Dalaran.
    You can get it from here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/2p-campaign-undead-07-a-176256/
    Alternatively, if you are using an old code, you might want to use this version: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/posts/1678893/

Also, since I've just went through this map, here is a quick bug report:
    The map is well done, by the way. It was challenging and fun.
    - Abomination have Cannibalize. (This ability was only added in The Frozen Throne.)
    - After you finish the map and get your load code, you can still control your forces, though the actual game screen is bold, so you can't really do anything.
    - Warcraft III will not accept the + in the alternate map's name, so unless you manually remove that + from the file name, you cannot play the alternate version.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
  2. TheSpoon

TheSpoon

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Good idea with the notification for release on the forum. I'm creating a thread for that.
    But I'm renaming this thread as "U7 Review + Bugs"
    If you'd like to do this in the future McQva that'd be great : >

All 3 bugs have been confirmed to be true, and will be fixed in a future update.

3. Lich Prince

Lich Prince

Resources:
    Resources:
    I suggested to TheSpoon to do something similar to this around one hour ago. Good job McQ.

4. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh, there's something that I forgot to mention yesterday and I was too lazy to turn my computer back on just to type it in.

- Ghouls return 20 lumber per turn.

5. TheSpoon

TheSpoon

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Oh sigh xD, I was meant to close this!
    Ye I'll fix it xP, funny though, I remember specifically setting it to 10.

6. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Why would you want to close this? I thought you wanted me to review (and report bugs) every map you release.

7. TheSpoon

TheSpoon

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    You can do it on a new thread!
    The problems on this thread were seemingly resolved.
    So I was gonna close it :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.