• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

U7 Review + Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I thought we could agree on some sort of layout for a release thread. We could do this for each map to let the active members who are lazy to check the maps section every day know when a new map is released. We could also use these threads for quick and clean bug reports. Though if you disagree, feel free to delete this thread.
TheSpoon has just released the seventh chapter of the Undead Campaign: Path of the Damned, the Siege of Dalaran.
You can get it from here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/2p-campaign-undead-07-a-176256/
Alternatively, if you are using an old code, you might want to use this version: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-infomation-666/undead-7-code-problem-176261/#post1678893

Also, since I've just went through this map, here is a quick bug report:
The map is well done, by the way. It was challenging and fun.
- Abomination have Cannibalize. (This ability was only added in The Frozen Throne.)
- After you finish the map and get your load code, you can still control your forces, though the actual game screen is bold, so you can't really do anything.
- Warcraft III will not accept the + in the alternate map's name, so unless you manually remove that + from the file name, you cannot play the alternate version.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Good idea with the notification for release on the forum. I'm creating a thread for that.
But I'm renaming this thread as "U7 Review + Bugs"
If you'd like to do this in the future McQva that'd be great : >

All 3 bugs have been confirmed to be true, and will be fixed in a future update.

Status
Not open for further replies.