• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2P Campaign: Undead 07

Undead Campaign: Path of the Damned
Chapter 7: The Siege of Dalaran

"The next morning, at the gates of Dalaran..."

Version: 2.1
Extra Score: Complete all Researches

Level Description: After receiving the information from Archimonde; Arthas and Kel'Thuzad have prepared an attack on Dalaran to collect a rare Book of Summoning which Kel'Thuzad will need to summon the Burning Legion. However, Archmage Antonidas has summoned a great aura that will damage any undead that will enter Dalaran, Arthas is still confident will be victorious however.

Changelog:
Version 1.0 - First release
Version 1.1 - Cannibalise removed from Abominations. Units hidden at end.
Version 1.2 - Spell tooltip typo fixed. Insane mode archspells improved. Fixed bug with Ghoul's harvesting.
Version 1.3 - Ability to possess enemy workers to construct their race disabled.
Version 2.0 - Mass update for all maps: [link]
Version 2.1 - Insane/Normal Load Bug Fix.
General Changes:
- 2 Player Base
- Techtree, Requirement and Research Systems
- Some starting units moved around

Insane Mode:
- Upgraded Enemies
- Improved AI
- Improved Heroes

##============================================##

If you wish to report a bug, reply with feedback, or find out more about the project, please visit the Hosted Forums.

Keywords:
2, player, campaign, undead, scourge, path, damned, arthas
Contents

2P Campaign: Undead 07 (Map)

Reviews
19:20, 18th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved Another part of the 2P-campaign series.

M

19:20, 18th Aug 2010
ap0calypse: Approved

Another part of the 2P-campaign series.

Level 2
ummm when me and my friend finished map 06 we didn't get code... i mean when game end nothing, no msg appeared on screen
i kinda want my code =/ we had epic items, lots of +stats