• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead 06 LOAD CODE doesnot work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Welcome on the forums!

Unfortunately, all load codes before the massive code update cannot be used on the newer version. I recommend you try to restore the unupdated version or start the campaign again from scratch.

Alternatively, since I've just finished chapter four with my brother today, I'll lend you my code.
-load Ca8X-2tWc-LI9y-QN5x-E4JR-ChAa-SqF6-L3ed-YDXA-a7

This way you only have to replay chapter five.

I hope you understand that since these campaigns are still in development, changes are made to the maps constantly and can sometimes cause minor inconveniences such as this one.

Level 3
Welcome on the forums!

Unfortunately, all load codes before the massive code update cannot be used on the newer version.

iam played with all the new maps affter the masive code update, the code when i have is of the maps is affter of the masive code update.

Level 18
Yeah, this whole thing might have been a typo on your part.

EDIT: Yes, I've confirmed this, the loading code works with the latest version. (From before Spoon's reuploading.)
Here is your code without any typos.
-load B19S-wvH5-yXRg-uRW5-M4TZ-l5wh-sZPA-UC1S-VjhM-o1K6-Los6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.