• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How was the inventroy system done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well it works just fine now. Its only Too small, and i wanted to use it as a way to intro into my roller coaster game so they could see buttons being pressed. But if i make the size more then 10, in the game it gos back to size 10. Perhaps if i get a bigger base model, and Perhaps illl need a bigger base picture to make it work.

The model i am using is from the link he give me and makes it really small. Because he just zoomed in on them.

The Big ones are foot switch's, the size i want, but they dont take a my image very well. and the small ones are the model i used from the program above and my image. But i cant get the small one to be any bigger. any ideas?

Maybe ill find the model you guys used in diablo and ill have better results.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 232
Level 19
Well it works just fine now. Its only Too small, and i wanted to use it as a way to intro into my roller coaster game so they could see buttons being pressed. But if i make the size more then 10, in the game it gos back to size 10. Perhaps if i get a bigger base model, and Perhaps illl need a bigger base picture to make it work.

The model i am using is from the link he give me and makes it really small. Because he just zoomed in on them.

The Big ones are foot switch's, the size i want, but they dont take a my image very well. and the small ones are the model i used from the program above and my image. But i cant get the small one to be any bigger. any ideas?

Maybe ill find the model you guys used in diablo and ill have better results.

You could ask CloudWolf or LTGH to hand it over to you. It's not such a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.