• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to put more spells in the hero's ability list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
anyone of you guys knows how to put 6 hero spells..in the hero ability cuz it only requires 5 spells.?? anyone knows how?

Level 20
How about using Spellbook as base ability, that can hold multiple of spells, Maker ?

some time ago i found a system on THW spell section that you had 3 hero abilities and 2 other abilities called "Previous List" & "Next List" and you could switch between your spell lists...

so that is smth like having more than 5 spells right?
(well not more than 5 at a time but you could easily switch between lists)
too bad i forgot the name of the spell and i can't find it now *_*

Level 37
How about using Spellbook as base ability, that can hold multiple of spells, Maker ?

Yeah, but not hero abilities.

some time ago i found a system on THW spell section that you had 3 hero abilities and 2 other abilities called "Previous List" & "Next List" and you could switch between your spell lists...

Was it Libram by PurgeandFire111?

Status
Not open for further replies.