• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to prevent Black particles from "eating up" White ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So I have a model with black particles at its feet. He also has a white emitter that while looks fine in Magos/the preview panel in WorldEdit, disappears partially beneath the black particles. What I want is to have the white one take dominance instead, and sit "on top" of the black ones beneath it no matter what.

Any advice, or is this even possible? I feel like I've tried every combination of glow textures and every combination of filters imaginable, and still the black covers the white.

Edit: Grammar is hard

Last edited:
Level 20
I think you can set the priority number in the particle emitter 2 from node manager. Just go to your white particle emitter's priority ( to the bottom ) . You can increase it than the black emitter.

Level 9
I think you can set the priority number in the particle emitter 2 from node manager. Just go to your white particle emitter's priority ( to the bottom ) . You can increase it than the black emitter.

Hahahaha so that's what that field is for! I'm still new at some of this stuff. Thank you SO MUCH hahaha nothing's ever that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.