• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to play Port Myrtegas (d3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I know about everything except dungeon three for the most part. I find it very difficult to get past the first boss of d3 with sergeant Gatspode. Also, what is the strategy for killing all of the other bosses?

Level 10
Perhaps this video can help a little bit with the strategy behind the boss fights :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZYOlsmL2U

Obviously most people won't be duoing D3 this is kind of an extreme both me and egotenks were practically full gear/levels and have ran D3 thousands of times prior, but at the very least you should get the 'core mechanics' of behind the boss fights so you should know what to expect and such.

As Vestra said it's very dependent on your team. You will need a tank/healer/dps. unlike most of the game prior to it you can't really solo it. D3 is meant to be ran with 5 players

Level 1
Fulfillment

sorry Vestra for not getting back to you. S0ulseeker, great video. It gave an interesting perspective on two pros at d3 owning it. I see now that the whole party must understand d3 for it to have a chance at anyboss farther than Vamp. Again, great video, see you on the battlefield!

Status
Not open for further replies.