• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

team to d3 and level characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
There is a good clan on battlenet if you can play there.

Clan ORPG on US West.

Other than that I have listed Garena groups in the Garena thread.

Level 3
I leveled you up and then you kicked me from your game one day without a reason, if you're going to find clans to play like that i don't think you're going to be welcome.

I know
only know you from the forum here
if you played in ombu not remember because only game map and I have no time to notice the nicks on my team;):xxd:

Level 13
If you're running a third party program like GarenaMaster it will say that. Try checking your active programs in your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and looking for any war3.exe actions running, close them, then restart garena and wc3.

Level 3
If you're running a third party program like GarenaMaster it will say that. Try checking your active programs in your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and looking for any war3.exe actions running, close them, then restart garena and wc3.

Thanks vestra I use garena plus
* but already reinstall and I go right now :)
trying to join the clan ip gaias by 102815
darkbolt99 with my account but it says this full :/

Level 6
yeah the maximum number of the group is 50 and the hit the limit already. might a admin kicks some player (those who are inactive and shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.