• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D3 ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a couple of stuff that you may want to consider;

1. ___
I've been seeing that 8 people can fit into D3, by saving inside D3 and loading from there. Would you consider this fair?

2. ___
D3 is pretty and really graphical, but a lot of people seem to blame their mistakes on the lag. The lag is mainly caused by people use cinematic spells. I think you should cut down on the fire in D3? Hopefully people's computers will run smoothly if you decide to do this.

3.___
D3 is a hard dungeon, and maybe that's what you were trying to go for, but don't you think it's too complicated? It only takes about 3 days to get to a compatible level to join in a group for D3, and what I mean is that a lot of new people are playing Gaia now (because it's a great orpg!) and I don't like how you have to learn how to fight these bosses. I mean, when the Lady casts MoV, it's too complicated to bare with. It's not really that intriguing to explain how to kill a boss.

Thank you for reading my post, please respond.

1. ___
I've been seeing that 8 people can fit into D3, by saving inside D3 and loading from there. Would you consider this fair?
*Sigh* ... I am aware of that but I won't release a new version just because of that very minor problem. If you really need to abuse that, then go ahead. But your penis might shrink some day.

2. ___
D3 is pretty and really graphical, but a lot of people seem to blame their mistakes on the lag. The lag is mainly caused by people use cinematic spells. I think you should cut down on the fire in D3? Hopefully people's computers will run smoothly if you decide to do this.
This is 2010. If your computer can not run WC3 fluently, then get a new computer for 200 dollars. That should be enough. >_>

3.___
D3 is a hard dungeon, and maybe that's what you were trying to go for, but don't you think it's too complicated? It only takes about 3 days to get to a compatible level to join in a group for D3, and what I mean is that a lot of new people are playing Gaia now (because it's a great orpg!) and I don't like how you have to learn how to fight these bosses. I mean, when the Lady casts MoV, it's too complicated to bare with. It's not really that intriguing to explain how to kill a boss.
If I make D3 easier, then I think more people would complain about it being to easy as complain about it being to hard.

Level 3
Lol x) I rarely did this glitch because 4-5manning was good enough.

$200 is definitely not enough. MY computer runs fairly well in D3. I never said I was having problems.

3. True, true.

In conclusion, I hope someone carries on your magnificent work, if you're not going to continue working on this astonishing ORPG.

Level 1
... gimme a break making it too easy would make ppl complain my ass... that thing is simply impossible not to mention i move with the priest around and they all target him i mean wtfff that dung is the biggest bug ever ... they kill a thing they run back and come as 2 waves next time ... and "too easy " wouldn't be a complaint if you would make mobs after higher than lvl 30 that would make the parts after ok ... but that dung is impassable with all the feken combos we tryed

Level 3
If you think that dungeon is impossible. You're using the wrong strategies. That dungeon is not all about levels or items you come in with. Items and levels is just 20% of it. It's 80% skills. If you know your hero well, and you use all your skills at the right time, at the right spot, at the right situation. Every thing will fall into place. These bosses are like an imitation of WoW bosses. You have to use the right strategy and sometimes the right party make up to beat them. The only real difficult boss in that dungeon is really the inferno boss. Every thing else about that dungeon is a piece of cake with the right smart players. I've cleared that dungeon with 4 players before. Heck, it can even be done with 3 players, except for inferno boss.

Level 1
hi drake!
good to see you over here in gaia forums.
I can assure you d3 is not impossible. I have finished it with good teams. The only thing that makes d3 near impossible is if you are like me and have an old underpowered PC that gets 1-3 fps during d3. If your bishop/mage have this kind of lag you stand 0 chance of finishing it. I will try to hook up with you on xpam later and see if we can get a team going through.

-Fah

Level 2
LOL! erms serodyn youre funny.

@3.
If you dont have to learn to kill the bosses, whats the damn point in this game?? so all you are going to play is a mindless hack and slash game. go play those screwed rpgs such as abyss, tbr, twilight's eve, etc where you really just need to be any above 2years old to play.

Level 2
helldrake youre fkin noob really lol. it disgusts me that people like you seem to exist..

the tactics you use are pretty hack and slash. dont you know that you need a friggin tank in d3?? your heal attracts aggro so you need someone else to take that aggro isnt it? didnt u think about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.