• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lagg's in Mytargas and D3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Just like the tittle says, everything in the map is wonderful and there are no laggs anywhere, except when i enter the town of Mytargas.For me its a instant 20 fps drop and although it is playable its kinda...well like a eyesore,but that is not the problem.The main problem comes once D3 starts, my fps drops from 5 fps to 0.5 fps...and constant screen freezes and that's tryout whole D3.There is no problem in the severs and fighting Shade but its just that D3 is murder.
Now before you all start spamming how my PC is low or wooden and stuff like or that by posting this i am gonna delay the next release.....don't...make you're own topic or something else...Also it cud be that this is only my problem with the sudden drop of fps hard and maybe there are other ppl with the same problem but i am just saying what problem i have nothing more.

Level 4
Since it seems to be your computer, who is causing the lags, no one here can help you. So what is the sense in posting this?

Level 1
There is always that 1% chance that i am not the only one and maybe if there are enought of us we can maybe, plead to zwaiber to make it less laggy.but maybe in the 1.2(or new area release)it wont be so laggy, at least i dont think so because its gonna be a open area(possibly the area down where it looks like there is a desert and 2 guards are blocking you from entry to the camp)and im guessing D4 is gonna be standard(like D1 & D2).But then again i cud be 100% wrong since i have 0% info on the next are and stuff, and perhaps its best for this whole topic just to be deleted and save us some time altogether.

Level 13
I've got a pretty horrible computer and i get no lag, have you tried turning all of the graphics down? It could be an issue with your graphics card, I wouldn't really know.

Level 1
I did try that, and i get even bigger laggs with lover graphics(tried 800-600 res.),the normal 1024x768 + all on high gives me the least lagg.Why? i have no idea honestly...

Status
Not open for further replies.