• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] How to make whole map black (Terrain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
rqwer.png

First of all, hello, thank you in advance for your answers.

I want to design a map. Except for the areas I designed on the map, I want all terrains to be black. When I use Boundary for this, the terrain behind it can be seen even if a little. Especially when I don't turn off the fog of war and black mask on the whole map, it becomes more obvious. I hope you understand what I said, I am waiting for your answers. If you are curious about the details, you can specify them as a comment.

Stay Healthy

Last edited:
Level 2
Thank you so much, it will be a good guide for those who do not know.

For those who don't know, you can add New Custom Tileset in the Advanced section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.