• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make doodad/destructible unclickable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Okay, here's the problem.

I have some scenery, and there is one big destructible, but I want to move some doodads below it, but I cant click them, because editor always picks this big destructible instead.

I know there is some way to make some things unclickable in the map, so user can pick smaller things instead.

But I cannot find it right now, any help ? :)

Level 26
This has nothing to do with the game though, editor problem. You can activate the click helper Editor - Display helper object for selection in destructable editor/Editor - Use click helper in doodad editor (or similar, do not have english language version). Or you zoom in to precise the selection identification. Or you draw a selection rect covering your desired objects, hold shift and click the big tree to remove it from selection again. Or just move the big destructable away until you are finished with the foliage.

Status
Not open for further replies.