• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make units inside of a tower...etc...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4

Attachments

• Problem Picture.jpg
    Problem Picture.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 148
Level 7
Actualy pretty easy to do, that Archer most likely is just a flying unit that has been placed on top of the tower with its height increased to carefully match that of the tower.

If you wanted the archer to move you could just create a costum Pathing texture than blocks flying units around the walls of the tower to allow archer to move but still stay within the confines of the tower.

Level 4
Actualy pretty easy to do, that Archer most likely is just a flying unit that has been placed on top of the tower with its height increased to carefully match that of the tower.

If you wanted the archer to move you could just create a costum Pathing texture than blocks flying units around the walls of the tower to allow archer to move but still stay within the confines of the tower.

That's what Im thinking too... but Im stilll accepting other solution but yours is very helpful! +REP for the help!

Level 4

How do I create this Custom pathing texture? WHat Pathing Texture... dont know much about that.

Level 4
Ok...OK....Ok IM wrong in my question... i mean is How do I make the unit permanent in the top of the tower. When the unit will attack... she will not move and chase enemies.... the unit will just stay in the tower. How do I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.