• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make campaign hero's be spawned only once in any altar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Heh, I am doing this on my own still . But I'd appreciate if some of you guys tell me how do I make any campaign hero be spawned only once. When i tap on the campaign hero to spawn , it can be spawned multiple times . Can someone tell me how to do this ? Please ?

Level 39
Detect when a unit enters the map (there's an event for it). If it's a campaign hero, then disable it for training by the owning player at the building that trains that campaign hero. If that doesn't work you could also give it a techtree requirement to train and simply remove that tech after the hero has been trained

Level 12
  • Player - Limit training of Paladin to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
That's the one used by melee trigger, not sure if
  • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 3 for Player 1 (Red)
is also used somewhere

Level 13
Yea, he means the heroes in the campaign section of the object data.

The melee limits don't apply to non-melee heroes since they're not in the Hero unit list under Gameplay Constants.
He can either put the hero in question into the Gameplay Constants hero list, or use the above trigger Death Adder mentioned.

Level 2
Hmm, all replies helped me a lot . But a question to Death Adder . Where must the trigger be, does it also work for campaign heroes..?

Status
Not open for further replies.