• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hero Spawning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
How can i get my Hero to spawn only once like the Dreadlord and the rest of the undead heros and aslo make it so i can only choose three heros total???

Level 9
1 - Add your Hero to Advanced -> Gameplay Constants -> Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero
2 - Then add in the Initialization trigger these actions:
  • Player - Limit training of YOUR_HERO to 1 for (YOUR_PLAYER)
  • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 3 for (YOUR_PLAYER)

Level 2
ok iv just started playing warcraft 3 about 2 weeks ago and and just started making maps the other day so any help would be nice especially a tutorial.

Level 2
Seriously?

Are you completely ignoring me?

Listen, or don't get help at all.

ok i have no clue what to do so here you go

• Melee Game - Use melee time of day (for all players)
  • Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)
  • Melee Game - Give trained Heroes a Scroll of Town Portal (for all players)
  • Melee Game - Set starting resources (for all players)
  • Melee Game - Remove creeps and critters from used start locations (for all players)
  • Melee Game - Create starting units (for all players)
  • Melee Game - Run melee AI scripts (for computer players)
  • Melee Game - Enforce victory/defeat conditions (for all players)
these are my triggers

Level 15
If you're new to the editor, learn some basics before taking on tasks like this. Cause you allready have to answer to your problem in this thread, but you doesen't have enough experience to understand it.

Level 9
Search button for the win.
Try reading some tutorials, because if you are asking how-to-do-something in here, you've got to understand fully the object and the terrain editor and also some basic things like what's a trigger, event, condition, action, variable, gameplay interface/constants and how to add shown triggers in your map. If you don't know any of these, you aren't grown enough to understand what has been given to you as answers. Cheers and good luck.

TriggerHappy187, you got to have nerves of steel. But thou shalt not use Lord's name in vain =P

Level 2
ok iv answered my own question cuz the 2 triggers were in there but i was looking over them cuz i was looking for it to be worded differently for the trigger type and all that now im just down to gettting everything set up so no one can change what race they r

Status
Not open for further replies.