• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to spawn Building like x hero ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
how to spawn a building like x hero that only show up if we play the map and wont show up even if we open it using a WE.

so.. is there any way to spawn a building ( any building we choosed) in the area i want or maybe in the region that i have set. So.. if we play the map the building will appear/spawn in the area or region that i wanted.

Note : Like x hero siegie the building only show up or spawn if we play the map so it wont appear if we dont play the map. That mean even you open the map in the WE you wont see the building Like X hero siegie ( some x hero siegie map can be open in WE ).

Level 37
Yeah, you can create a region in the editor, and then create unit using the coordinates of the region.

It's quite straightforward. I can't give you the exact trigger since I have trouble guessing when you want to create it. Just use proper event. Map initialization event makes the building to be created when the map loads for example.

Use Unit - Crete units in region action.

• Untitled Trigger 135
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set point = (Center of *your region*) // point is a point variable
      • Unit - Create 1 Farm for Player 1 (Red) at point facing Default building facing degrees // Change the oner if needed
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_point) // gets rid of the leak
About leaks: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/

Status
Not open for further replies.