• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

TD - Making spawns attack towers if they can't get to the checkpoint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey! If anyone can answer this question, please help!

I've always wondered how TD's spawns kill the towers when there is no way they can reach the checkpoint they've been assigned. Can someone tell me how to do that?

(Making the spawns attack the towers ONLY when their's no way to get to the checkpoint?)

Thanks!

Level 4
Called Struck right?

The way to do is you must create own module of struck.

If the unit strucks and then stops, you can add condition "order comparison" Current Issued Order = STOP.

Or if the unit just walking around, hm... I don't really of this... But Skibi TD by blizzard may help. I remember that a wave that able to attack when the way is blocked by towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.