• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to kick people who insults other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
well i once played with a couple of people (big surprise lol) but they all got really angry and told me to stfu for just swearing not even to them (again lol) so i decided i would show this video so people could see how to do it

Level 22
You know, that reminds me of the cases where I play Dota -wtf mode and if an idiot starts spamming zeus ulti when I've announced the rules I kick him with shadowfrench's cutom kick. If someone breakes em again, I kick that other too. If others also break the rules, I kick them too. And that ends up with 3-4 players... If you wanna turn your games into this, go on.

Level 27
Producers should censor those things in their games if they don't want people to swear.

Not let the people playing those games having all kinds of fucking frustating rules like no swearing, and this is one very lame trigger.

(Im also reffering to the shithead whiners on HL2 nagging on about that you can't swear and it is their server and they will ban you with a smile and don't care about you etc. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU NOT WANTING ME YOU SWEAR TO FUCKING ANNOYING FUCK! FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING RULES! I WANNA PLAAY AND SWEEEAAAAR.... ok this was totally inrelevant to the thread but it had to be said and people who do that kind of things should die, seriously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.