• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When i host people get kicked plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi all,

It finaly worked for me to open ports. Finaly people joined my server when i host.

But now i got another problem. Sometime's when i host people get automaticly kicked after a few sec/min. And when i finaly got a few people i started the game and everyone got kicked, some before loadingscreen and some in it.

I tried a few more times but with no succes.

Please help me anyone!

Level 7
just tried it again and 4 people got kicked when game started and 1 people made it in the game! but after 2 min playing he got disconected...

Level 7
haha okee but what can be wrong with my connection then?
Further then hosting i got no problems. I'm realy not a lagger and never had someting strange with my connection. only that people get kicked when i host:(

please tell me what to do!

Level 7
Yes im very sure they dident leave:p they tolled me enough times so. But I tried to host with everyting else closed. Still dident work:(

Status
Not open for further replies.