• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with hosting custom games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello HiveWorkshop.
Today I've revisited the WC3 custom games after a long break, encountered a problem of being unable to host games, quickly resolved it in forwarding the old 6112 port. Played a game with my friend and we decided that we need more people to play with. We've played with another guy (3 players in total) and decided to switch maps after a while.

When we've tried to start a new map (Gaias Retaliation) it appeared that we can't play together - one of my friends was getting kicked out after the loading screen, leaving only 2 of us ingame. I've tried several versions of this map and everything stayed the same - 1 player kicked, 2 remained.

Then I tried hosting other map... with the same results. What causes this? And is there a solution?

TL;DR When I tried to play with my 2 buds some rpg maps, 1 of my friends was getting kicked after loading screen. Soulutions?

Level 1
Does it really help? It's not that we can't play together at all. If it's just two of us then we're ok, when we try playing 3p, 1 of them is getting kicked, randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.