• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to fix the animation tag, attachment bone and selection problems ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
As the title says, I got the problems in my model. Please teach me how to fix this, thanks for the help and reply :thumbs_up:

Animation Tag Problem

Attachment Bone

Selection

When he stands, he play Stand and Stand Cinematic animations.
When I attached a knife on his left hand, the knife went to attach his origin.
It got a selection node but does nothing

Attachments

• ManVillagerNew.mdx
    27.1 KB · Views: 86
Level 10
Is he crucified in 'stand cinematic' animation?
Not, I didn't add "Cinematic" animation tag to it but it plays Stand animation and Stand Cinematic both animations. Thanks for your reply :D
1 - Put rarity in those animations, or switch them from Cinematic to Alternate.
2 - Attachments are working... how are you trying to attach the effect? left,hand works for me.
3 - Model has 0 bound radius, recalculate the extents to make it selectable. In Magos, Edit->Calculate Extents
Thanks, the attachment and selection problems were fixed ! It didn't worked for me at the past because I didn't calculate the extents at the past, I think that's the problem . . . :ogre_frown:

For putting rarity in the animations, I will try =D

Status
Not open for further replies.