• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

dex script and animation help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hi. i followed this tutorial on how to make an exploding box

i followed this tutorial on how to animate.

but i am still confused on what i need to do to make seperate animations.

could someone help me with this (explain). i am only making a stand and death animation.

and when i export using dex script, and i open up my model in magos' it is just emptiness, no bone in the node manager section and no model.

once i got a model to appear when i exported it, but it had no texture, and i don't know what i did differently to make it happen

Could someone explain to me what i need to do.

Thanks

Level 5
i don't think i applied a skin modifier to the mesh and jointed the vertexes to the bones.

and i have onyl just started to learn to model so i don't really understand what you mean.

i got a good export once on my box with a texture it had the stand animation but didn't work in-game. i hadn't done the death animation at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.