• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to: Create Fully Customized Models and Icons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I would like to create my own models and icons for my campaign. Are there any tools or programs that I could download that will give me the ability to create custom objects? Or at least customize pre-made objects? What I am really looking for is something that will allow me to make models and icons from scratch. If there is such a tool or program, please tell me. Or at least suggest a tool or program that allows me to customize pre-made models and icons.
Thanks in advance!:D

Level 4
Thanks for help guys.
But on a another note: When i download Models off the Hive and try to place them on a map, I keep receiving a message saying: could not load file...
Is something I'm not doing right? I have the downloaded models and icons in my Warcraft III folder and to use them in editor I first use import manager to import which models I want to use. Am I missing a step? Icons also don't work.

Level 4
so green and black is right then? i always thought that was wrong:bored: Thanks Man! you just made my day:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.