• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to append an ability to the ability list of an unit using Lua ObjectMerger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, everyone! I used the following Lua commands when I tried to append an ability 'A001' to the ability list of an unit "h005":
vJASS:
//! i makechange(current, "uabi", "A001")
However, that command doesn't work. All abilities of the unit will be replaced by the single 'A001'. Actually, I Just hope to append 'A001' to the ability list of that unit. I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

One could check this thread for more info.

Level 7
If Grimex doesn't support, it wouldn't help.

Are you just curious, or you have so much data, or what is the intention actually that append must be used?
Thanks for your kind reply here! @IcemanBo
I need to implement automatic appends for my scripting tool. Now it seems that even Grimex is still under a low level to use since this is a big drawback as well as other existing bugs such as multi-choice for Grimex.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.