• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How the heck do i load?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
As the title says, the game says when saving that the code is saved in wc3 directory, but i can't find it for the life of me :/

Level 2
All right so the "Gaias retaliation" folder in the wc3 one? It's empty :/

Edit: Oh and i can't get the code from using -saveold to work either(nor can my friend from the same game)

Level 21
All right so the "Gaias retaliation" folder in the wc3 one? It's empty :/

Edit: Oh and i can't get the code from using -saveold to work either(nor can my friend from the same game)

Hmm, I never use saveold though. I just use -save. In the current version(1.2A) you'll need to use -comp instead of -load for loading if the code is from a previous version.

Level 2
Ah just found out why the -saveold didnt work, why the heck isnt -save working for me though... my friend just got his -save to work

Level 2
Yep that was the problem with save, had to make a new account. Not sure why -saveold didn't work though.

Ira

Ira

Level 4
you cannot save when youre in singleplayer. if you want to play for yourself you need to host it in lokal

Level 5
saveold doesnt exist anymore.You use -save and to load either -load or if ur playuin from older to newer vers -comp

Status
Not open for further replies.